I haven't mentioned that I am currently working as a housekeeper at a local hospital. I worked the medical unit today and I am thoroughly exhausted. I cleaned 30 rooms, 2 med rooms, 2 nurse's stations and 2 staff bathrooms. Ex...hau...sted... How I did 6 days in a row 2 weeks ago is a mystery to me right now... I know I'm only 26 y/o but I can definitely tell that my body is not what it was when I was 18. My "cleaning" hand and wrist is throbbing in pain even after 500mg Naproxen. Hopefully I can go to bed peacefully.
Tomorrow, I have to get some labs done and fill out a pre-anesthesia questionnaire before I get my right breast lumpectomy. I had three spots bx'd on my left side a year ago which turned out to be fibroadenomas (common in twenty-somethings). They've been monitoring my right breast since then and one in particular is actually somewhat large (fills up the whole ultrasound screen) and is growing. I have five in my right total! Even though I am pretty sure this one is also a fibroadenoma, the only way to be 100% sure is to get it bx'd so that always makes me a tad nervous. I just want it out because it's actually pretty bothersome to me but it stinks because they can grow back... Booooo....
On top of that, more studying!
No comments:
Post a Comment